Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Angel touch


Our experiences of Angels will all be unique to our own walk with God. There are many accounts in scripture confirming human sightings of Angels. So why they for the most part remain invisible is an answer that only God can give one day in heaven. It is believed that they dwell in a realm not limited by the speed of light. I have chosen to share my personal experiences in the hope that it will encourage you to deepen your relationship with God.

One day in school many years ago, at a time I was dealing with some really difficult issues I felt a hand on my shoulder. Expecting to see a teacher there, I looked around.... but no one was there. I instantly saw a shaft of light move around the room. Confused, but still not understanding the experience I continued with my work. Then a touch again. Again I looked around, and this time saw the shaft of light move around the room in the opposite direction. Still not sure of exactly what I had experienced, I went home and told my mom.

Mom instantly teared up (as she often does) and explained that she had prayed a special prayer that day. A prayer that I would experience a touch from heaven that would let me know that God was near. Certainly Angels as messengers of God walk here amongst us to let us know that heaven is a real place and God is very near.

No comments:

Post a Comment