Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pesky flies


I haven't heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times, but do you think I would listen? No. Caught out by that little acronym F.E.A.R! False evidence appearing real. A task I had been dreading proved to be less challenging than I had thought it would be.

My excuse, I'm a women, women always exaggerate. I mean even my dreams let me down. The other night two pesky flies that were lurking in my kitchen turned into a raging plague in my dream. Jokes aside though, how do we get to grips with a wild imagination?

Do what I didn't do today, remember God's word......No weapons formed against you shall prosper! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! And most importantly..... Remember 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments (thoughts) and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.”

No comments:

Post a Comment