Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, November 3, 2014

When a mother prays

Folks you had better believe it. When a mother prays God listens! I have been contemplating a big decision I needed to make in my life and I asked God to give me one last assurance that this was His plan and purpose for my life.

Without asking, tonight that assurance came from my mother and the word was specific and clear with no ambiguity! I couldn't have asked for anything more direct. She had prayed a specific prayer that required a specific answer and it came.

Mother's, God has ordained your place in the family to be the voice of the Holy Spirit to your husband and children. When you submit your heart to His will and listen to Him, he will give you the guidance you need to speak the prophetic word of God into their lives! Please open your heart to hear from Him today.


No comments:

Post a Comment