Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, November 24, 2014

The trouble with load shedding

Being a seasoned Gautenger by now, I have learned to live with the power disruptions. I'm well stocked with candles and a gas stove and luckily the geyser stays hot for quite a while. The big issue is all the other house chores that need to be rescheduled.

This evening it has been 'make hay while the sun shines' as we were off most of yesterday, so I guess tonight was our night off, but just in case, my laptop is fully charged.

How often in life do we not put things off though? We decide that tomorrow's another day and because of that we put things off that should really be done now. Right now I'm choosing not too, I'm living each day to the full, feeling everything that I need to and enjoying the good and learning from the bad.

There are definitely things that we should never put off:
Never put off saying I love you
Never put off showing kindness and grace
Never put off giving love and support to friends and family
Never put off the desire to know God
Never put off fellowshiping with God with every possibility
Never put off talking to God

That's my list for now, what's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment