Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Increasing the weights – uping the anti

I was surprised to see how quickly my body got used to the new work outs and settled back to normal with no pain. The problem with that is that if you are just maintaining weight then keeping the pace the same is fine, but if you want to continue to burn fat then you are going to have to push the pace harder and make your body work more.

That being decided I gave it a hard knock tonight and from the way I'm feeling now it is going to be soooooore tomorrow! Tee hee, serves me right. The amazing thing is that while training tonight I got a glimpse again of my younger self and boy do I want that chickie back in my life. Its small wonder I was a skinny weed, I used to walk almost every afternoon from home, to my mom's office and then to the gym and still train. Lol!

The thing is if you really want something you are going to have to work at it and that is where good Godly ethics come in, you know, “do everything as unto the Lord!” That does mean everything, work, home, relationships, the works, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment