Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Know the signs

I have long been a believer that events I call, “signs in the heavelies” are signs that God is about to bring great change in my life. They may not necessarily be in the stars but things like, the sighting of a triple rainbow, a lunar eclipse, a solar eclipse, sighting of a shooting star or comet are all natural events that happen within nature that have been signs to me that change was nigh.

It has happened again this year. I think back to August 5th, two days before my birthday when our country shook from a tremor, yes it was a sign that God is busy moving my earth and rocking my world for change and I couldn't be happier.

Do you know what signs God uses to get your attention? It may be a rare flower, a feather on the ground or an owl in the tree, but God has unique ways of communicating that change is on the way to each of us. Do you know yours and what to do when they happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment