Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What next?

My goodness, sometimes I feel like my life is just a magnet for trouble. I wasn't feeling well over the weekend which led to a dreaded doctors visit. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with doctors, its the bills that annoy me. I stayed home yesterday to try and recover but it is going slow but I had to return to work today as we are processing month end which is always difficult.

I got to the office and went about business as usual but noticed some time mid-morning that I hadn't seen my phone since I came into the office. I recalled seeing it in the car so just thought I'd left it there, so I didn't stress about it.  Needless to say, when I went to the car to look for it later it wasn't there. I have searched my car and handbag and it is no where to be found. The only thing I can think of is that I had placed it somewhere in open sight and that someone had stolen it when I wasn't looking. Oh the hassle.

To make matters worse I thought I'd quickly get a prepaid Sim, but forgot that now with the RICA act that they won't activate it until its been RICA'd.  Needless to say that will require another stop at my network provider tomorrow night to get this whole mess sorted out. Luckily I did remember that I can load airtime to my data Sim so I have done that and will push through with that until tomorrow but it is going to be nuisance switching it between my modem and my old backup phone (luckily I hang onto these things).

Life just isn't fair sometimes and we have to hang on for dear life as we get dragged through yet another storm. The only thing that I can truly be grateful for is the guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead me through how to best navigate these issues. I can also say that I do have God's peace guiding me through this time. Although illness is painful and losses frustrating, I will not allow Satan to steal the those things that I hold to be true being the knowledge of God's love and faithfulness!

Our God who is greater than all things will see us through!

No comments:

Post a Comment