Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Getting closer

It was with nerves and excitement that I headed off to CTM on Saturday to make my final selection and purchases for the tiling job to be done next month. The nerves were from the fear of making mistakes with my purchases. Thankfully there was a very helpful and professional staff member who did a great job with making sure I got everything right. He even cautioned me about certain products and recommended others where he felt I would get a better long term result. By next Saturday all the goodies will be here and then its one more week to go.

At times in our spiritual walk with God we also need guidance to ensure we make the best decisions and at times like this we should choose to walk with people who have gone on the road before us. Both David and Solomon urge us to 'walk with the wise' and to seek wise council.

Whatever tough life decisions you have to make right now, do not fear! Take heart in God's goodness and don't be ashamed to ask others for advice and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment