Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, September 15, 2014

A little bit of mint

It was just one of those days in the office when things just don't work the way they should and needless to say it just left me irritable and frustrated. While on the drive home a migraine developed and coming home was no joy either as I arrived home to find that we had no water and warning came late.

Luckily there was enough water in the taps for me to fill the bottom of the steamer, so it was steamed butternut and fish for dinner. I had heard somewhere recently that the scent of mint can help ease a migraine so I boiled up some mint, lavender and a leaf of rose scented geranium to make a bath essence. Luckily for me the water came back after dinner so I hopped into the bath, added the scent and a dash of eucalyptus oil and melted away my troubles.

As much as fragrant herbs can bring healing and clarity of mind, the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit can bring the anointed healing of God and minister to us in many ways. We do not have to rely on a priest to minister God's anointing to us, Christians can minister one to another.

Typically although scriptural anointing oil has many spices mixed together, today we will usually use olive oil for this purpose. By means of application a small amount of oil is usually dabbed on the forehead followed by prayer.

If you are struggling with your health right now, ask a believing friend to anoint you with oil, pray together and stand in faith for your healing. God will honour your prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment