Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mid week break

Oh you just can't beat a public holiday on a Wednesday. Before the weeks stress has even kicked in you get a day off and then its a breeze till Friday. I sure enjoyed the day off. I didn't do anything special but just being home with my cats was a treat.

Honey drove me crazy, its moulting season so he meowed incessantly to be brushed. I eventually escaped to the gym and then headed back home to water the garden and enjoy the tranquility of my back yard.

It really was no great shakes but I was unbelievably grateful to have had the day off. Learning to be grateful for the small blessings of life is such an amazing place to be that fills your heart with peace, joy and strength.

Thank you God for small blessings and to a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment