Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hurting

This weekend wasn't my best. My body did a nasty on me and I have pretty much been in pain for most of the weekend. I do know that this is a temporal reality. At some stage the pain will dissipate and I'll be able to get back to normal.

All of us at some stage will experience the human condition of feeling emotional pain and we will realize that this can be far more debilitating than physical pain. Physical pain can be seen but in many instances emotional pain is hidden, or so we think.

The most important thing we should do as Christians is not to judge and to supply as much love and support as we can, for we do not know when the pendulum will swing in the other direction and hit us the same way.

If you find yourself hurting, my thoughts and prayers are with you and I pray that God will give you peace, strength and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment