Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, June 5, 2014

A little reminder

If you are feeling a little sorry for yourself, you're not alone. I was thinking to myself, “Ag, If I stopped writing nobody would notice,” but I know that would not be the case. If Google Blogger has taught me anything it is that you never know who could be reading your blog and you have no idea to how many countries the message could travel.

Another important thought was that, what if your message is the only gospel someone would receive today? With that thought I know we are all in the same boat. What if that hug you gave a friend, or a smile you gave to a colleague was something they desperately needed just to make it through the day?

We all need a little reminder from time to time that we are a city on a hill and that people do look to us for hope in the desperately dark times we find ourselves in with the global economy today. Are you going to join me in turning your eyes to Jesus and letting His love shine through you?

No comments:

Post a Comment