Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Caught with a rat

Yip, you guessed it, my little monster got up to mischief again.  He has on two occasions now brought home small mice.  This got me worried as to where he could have gotten them from but I has my suspicions.

You see during summer with our heavy rainfalls one of our boundary walls had collapsed from flood damage but I did not know the full story.  In replacing the wall the builders had left open a small section to allow the water to come through without the pressure.  The hole had a metal grid and I thought for sure that my cats would not go through there.

I was wrong!  On Friday I arrived home early and Honey wasn't home.  On a hunch I thought I'd go and investigate the wall area.  Sure enough as I came closer, out popped Honey with a big meeooooow!  As I peeped through the grid I found his mouse supply station, a big drain pipe opening.  I made haste to close it up with some gardening gauze.

Morale of the story?  When life brings you a mouse there's a hole that needs closing.  Restated spiritually, when sin creeps in there is a spiritual hole that we have left open for the devil and we need to take action to stop him!

Time to get rid of that mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment