Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Smile

I was feeling grumpy when I left home this morning and I just couldn't shake the bad mood. Always one to try and juggle two things, I was trying to switch from reading to sun glasses when the case somehow slipped from my fingers and fell on the floor. I put the reading glasses on the dash (I know stupid), when they too went flying.

Eager to rectify the situation I decided to turn off at the next street, stop and fix the problem. As I get to the corner and who do I see, but one of our home cell members who's an estate agent handing out business cards.

I teased his wife about his beard but in honesty, seeing a smiley familiar face in an unexpected place made me laugh and lifted my mood. Round off the evening with dinner with good friends and I reckon the day turned out great.

Are you willing to let God lighten other people's mood through you? If so, wear a smile because nothing replicates faster than happy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment