Everyday God - Amazon

Friday, September 9, 2011

Stripes


Being home ill is never fun. But we have hope. Isaiah 53:5 tells us that “by his stripes we are healed”. Jesus paid the price for our healing on the cross of Calvary and each of us have a right to claim our healing. Receiving our healing can come in various ways.

Mark 16:18 tells us one of the ways we can get our healing. It says, “You shall lay hands on the sick and they will recover”. This means that any believer can lay hands on a sick person and pray for their healing. Note that recovery is a process and not instantaneous.

If you or any loved one you know if sick, ask a believing friend to pray with you. If you are a single person unable to get to someone then lay your hand on the part of your body that needs healing and pray: Lord I thank you that you died on the cross for my healing, I lay my hand on my (sick part of your body), and pray that you will heal me according to your word!

Then thank God in advance for your healing and believe that he is at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment