Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Revival for survival

I am amazed at the differences in responses my plants are having to this drought.  Some plants are withering up and dying while others are growing well or normally.  One such good grower is the passion fruit vine.  I'm not entirely sure why but it is growing like wildfire...maybe it likes the heat, who knows.

I'm guessing this plants survival instinct is telling it it needs to spread in order to survive.  Much like plants that grow well in times of crisis we need revival to help us in times of trial and difficulty.  We need the strength that the infilling of the Holy Spirit will give us in order to not only sustain our lives but to help us further the gospel.
As we continue to pray for rain and revival, I am encouraging you to join me again and believe that God will hear.  If our God could calm the seas or split them, I know he can move water to where we need it!

Call to prayer 18:00 your time zone daily.  Pray for rain and revival.   

No comments:

Post a Comment