Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Issues

I had a few computer issues last night and it took till well past my bed time to resolve, so I'm a bit exhausted tonight.  The strange thing is that no matter how tired I am when I get home, I get into "just do it" mode and hardly sit down for a moment, always finding something to do. 

My current 'home issue' that I am trying to get resolved is how cluttered and untidy my cupboards have become... so glad I don't have a bigger house, I would just shove stuff in and leave it.  At least now I am forced to face my nemesis once in a blue moon and do a clean out. 

In our spiritual lives there are times when we also have to get stuck into our issues.  We may not like it, but at some point we have to face it.  One of my biggest challenges is simply using the word 'No'.  I hate to feel like I am letting people down or that I am being difficult.  One thing I realize though that if I want balance in my life, I am going to have to get used to saying NO, I just can't manage that right now. 

Eish it is hard to clean out house, but it has to be done.  Revival brings refreshing and with that the courage to deal with the issues in life that are causing us harm. 

Tonight I give thanks and glory to God for the continued rain and pray for spiritual revival to do the same and heal our land.  Please won't you join me 18:00 daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment