Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 5, 2015

To distant galaxy's and beyond.....

So for once and just for fun I'm going to throw true theology out the window and engage in some Christian Science fiction if you will...... Here's to my wild imagination and the things I dream of.

As a young women I had the privilege of attending Rhema Bible school and in those early years I was exposed the truth that God created mankind to be mortal, yet immortal...  Since then though I have asked myself this question many times...  

If God created us to live forever and never physically die, then where did he plan to put us all?  Surely this planet can only sustain just so many human beings.....???

Well, my theory on this is that God does in fact want us to gain the technological ability to engage in true space travel.  I believe that it is very possible that there could well be other habitable planets in other areas of ours or many other galaxy's.   I think it is very possible that the reason our minds can even imagine space travel and create movies like Star Wars and Startrek is simply because it is doable.  There are so many technologies in existance today that many would have said would never materialize, but here they are.

So in my dreams I see a day when when achieving warp drive will be a reality and traveling the vast expanses of our universe will be the norm.  I truly do wonder what other planets in this universe look like and what other life forms are possible.....???

So tonight when I dream I'll be dreaming about going to distant galaxy's and beyond.......!




No comments:

Post a Comment