Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Crazy questions

If you read last nights blog you may be wondering to yourself why I said that I was throwing out theology for the sake of my imagination.  Well that's an interesting question because though much of the theology we know today has been tested through history there are still many aspects of knowing God and the truth of His word that truly still fall within the field of theory.  You may not agree with me on that and you're entitled to your opinion just as I am.  I do believe that books like Daniel and Revelation hold secrets and mysteries that will only be revealed to us in heaven. 

So what is the main theory as to why there are no humans or like species on other planets?  Mostly this centres around the issue that scripture tells us that God sent his only begotten Son to our planet to die for our sins.  Well the question I'd like to ask is, are there other planets that God sent Lucifer and his demons to posses?  What if the answer to that question is no?  What if on other planets the human like species have never encountered evil and have no need of salvation in the same way we do? 

Okay I know some people will say I am treading on thin ice, but maybe inside I'm just not willing to be limited to what other people believe about God and our universe.  We do know that our God is infinitely greater, stronger and more powerful than we could ever imagine so I'm just not willing to put what we know about God in a box that suites my limited understanding of Him. 

I don't know about you but I do look forward to the day when I can ask God all these crazy questions face to face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment