Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Straight talk

Today on the way home it was time for some straight talk with God. There were some things I just needed to get off my chest and tell him how I feel.  There are some things about my life that just do not make sense and it is very frustrating. 

Now I wish it had happened but there was no voice from heaven or a golden white light from above but I know God heard me and at some moment when I least expect it I'll get my answer.  That is what faith is all about, it's about believing that God hears our prayers and then having the patience to get the answer. 

So if you're feeling like your prayers are hitting a brick wall, you're not alone.  Take heart, God truly desires to meet our deepest needs and He will answer when the time is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment