Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 19, 2015

Hair hair

So the story goes that young baby Ronwyn was once removed from church for causing a disturbance.  Ja I know, hard to believe, right?  Wink wink...giggle!  Well the trouble all began when a lady with really long hair sat in the pew in front of us.  Little one, got all excited and shouted out loud in afrikaans, "Hair hair" and then proceeded to rub her little face in the ladies hair.  My poor mom didn't know where to hide. 

You see for some unknown reason I just love the feel of hair on my face, hence the reason I have locks now.  If you catch me in traffic you'll often see me rubbing my hair against my cheeks.....sorry I know it sounds funny, but I just love it!  It is soft, tickles in a nice way and is very soothing. 

The Holy Spirit is a truly powerful person  and His touch upon our lives can at times be very over powering, but more often than not, He is just gentle, soft and comforting.  He helps us to find peace and sanity at times when life is crazy busy and brings our soul to rest. 

So if you've been stressed out lately, how about asking the Holy Spirit to bring your soul some soothing peace and rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment