Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just off cold

With electricity prices continuously on the rise I decided it was time to buy a wall panel heater for my bedroom. Admittedly in the mornings I still need a little help from my bar heater after a shower but the evening time spent in the bedroom is lovely. It's not too hot or too cold, just comfortable. A bit like Goldilocks and the three bears.

I know winter has not hit us in full force yet, but I'm confident it will still yield a positive result even then. It is a very soothing feeling to be warm and comfortable in winter. That is part of what the Holy Spirit brings to us as our spiritual comforter. At times when we are frustrated and agitated He can come and comfort us and sooth our spirit.

If you've been feeling a little frustrated at life lately, ask the Holy Spirit to come and wrap His arms around you and give you the warmth, comfort and love that you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment