Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thicker soles

To my disappointment my both shoes of my little black suede boots cracked across the middle on the same day last week. On Friday night I thought I would scout Clearwater mall and see if I could find another pair I liked. Nada!

Saturday morning meant the hunt was on again, so this time I decided to try my local Hub store. Bingo! I found a cute set of black short boots and this time with much thicker soles. I'm sure hoping they will prove to be much stronger and last longer.

In our faith too we will find that there are times when we thought we had a sure thing and it proves too weak to sustain us. It is at times like these when we need to search the word of God and do a little bit more than just glance over a few scriptures, but dig in and ensure that we have a strong grasp on scripture.

To achieve this it helps to have a bible study guide. There are many wonderful scholars who have taken the time to study scripture and put it across to us in ways that make it easier to understand. If you don't currently have a bible study guide, then I encourage you to try and get one as it will be very valuable to you in your spiritual growth path.

No comments:

Post a Comment