Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cell phone yoyo

I was back on the cell phone yoyo again. I had to drop my phone off at the repair center yet again and this time it's off to head office. I'm hoping they will come to their senses and give me a replacement, but I must admit, I don't have any confidence right now that it will help. I suppose I have to work through the process though and see where it leads.

There are so many areas in life where we can experience frustration and even anger but how do we get through them without loosing our sanity or faith? I suppose it boils down to learning what to use your emotions on wisely.

Anger isn't always a bad thing, it lets us know when our boundaries have been violated. If we always surpress anger without expressing it productively it can eventually destroy our emotional health. We need to learn to prioritize our issues and decide on a response instead of a reaction.

This kind of emotional growth does not come easily but we can and should ask the Holy Spirit to be our guide so that he can direct our actions so that we can achieve the best possible outcome. God is faithful and when we ask Him too, He will always be our source of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment