Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, May 2, 2013

The psychology of kitty

Cats amuse me no end, especially their habits. Sir Ginger prefers to only take meals in two locations, on top of the box his dinner gets served on; as well as upstairs in his/our bedroom. He seldom ventures to the other feeding station on top of the tumble dryer.

Don't we all get like that at some stage? Stuck in our ways and unwilling to change a habit or behaviour. I'm pretty sure we do the same in our behaviour towards God. The sad thing is that the only way to really grow in life is to venture past the known to the unknown. To take risks we normally would not take.

It has only been 9 months since my adventure trip to Parys, yet in the months since then my life has changed in ways I could not have imagined it would. I have grown immensely and been willing to take on challenges that would otherwise have paralysed me.

What adventure have you been putting off for another day? Freedom and growth lie on the other side of your boldness. Will you make that leap of faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment