Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Failed me again

My human machine known as my body failed me once again. For the first time in a long time I had a migraine and this one was bad. The effects have lingered on even today.

I suppose that is when I can join the apostle Paul and the chorus of creation in repeating his words in Romans 8:22-23, “For we know that the whole creation groans and labours in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.”

I know in eternity my body will be fully made whole and function as it should. Praise God for the eternal hope that we can have in Him!

1 comment:

  1. Exercise girl, exercise and drink lots of water. One needs to keep that machine of yours in peaks condition the way God intended.

    ReplyDelete