Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back to back

It seems like an eternity ago, but it really isn't. I had been retrenched from my job and although the news was initially a shock to deal with, I found faith and believed God could do a miracle. I decided to take a weeks leave first though and attend a church conference and spending a week under the word of God day and night, builds something amazing in you, faith.

I had faith that after the conference God would provide another job for me and He did, within 3 days. It was a great job and I had a lot of fun with it and learned a lot. However one afternoon my manager called me into his office with another staff member and the tension in the room could be cut with a knife....it was happening again. Another retrenchment, back to back off the last one and only a few months apart.

Once again, working through the hurt and not understanding how this could have happened twice in one year, this time I was nervous. I don't remember the details as they have become foggy, but I do remember one thing and that was that God came through for me again!

I know I'm not the only one who would have had a similar experience and maybe you are facing something similar right now. God knows how much you are hurting and He longs to hold you in His arms. Today He says to you, “Have faith, I will provide.”

No comments:

Post a Comment