Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Not again!

I'm at it again! Fighting bugs that is. Just when you think you're rid of them you find another batch and you have to start the cleaning all over again; and more thoroughly each time; until eventually they are all gone.

The sin nature is like that. Although we are born again and our sins are covered, they creep back in over and over and we have to keep working at those issues constantly until we get it right. Well actually just until they are less prevalent as perfection will only come in heaven.

I saw it in another way today. I hadn't had a bad day but was feeling really frustrated over a particular aspect of my work. Of course I had to find a colleague to bleet too. It didn't make me feel any better, but I had vented.

On the drive home, I felt really guilty, not for the venting, but for moaning about something so trivial. After all, my woes didn't have me sweating drops of blood the way our saviour did before His crucifixion.

I think its time to suck it up and just deal with my petty issues, shjoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment