Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Slow progress

Well I finally got my phone back and oh the frustration of having to reload all my applications! It does seem to be working fine though so I suppose I should rejoice in the progress. My bedrooms spring cleaning is finally done, so tomorrow night I get to move back in.

Most times making progress through difficult times is very slow which can lead us feeling frustrated and sometimes even lost. This however is just not justified. We must learn that life has a pace and we can't rush things. Working through each of these processes is vital.

Know too that God is not hindered or limited by the speed of our progress. He can and will at any stage, blast us ahead and all of a sudden, it's all done! Believe that God is interested in every detail of your life and that He is a God of order. When we trust in Him, we will not fail!


No comments:

Post a Comment