Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Moved downstairs

On Saturday I decided I'd sleep in as I didn't have any major plans for the day. After having breakfast, I went back to bed and expected to sleep till about 11 am. To my surprise I woke up at 14:30. Deciding my body obviously needed rest, I stayed in bed for the rest of the day with my laptop.

While in bed taking it easy, I decided that I would spend Sunday spring cleaning my bedroom, knowing that winter is approaching and my hours in my bedroom would become more as the cold sets in. Knowing it would take a bit more than just one day to complete, I moved my bedding downstairs to the sleeper couch and got to work. I got most of it done, just repacking wardrobes and washing curtains left to do.

In life and in faith we often need to do a bit of deep cleaning in order to prepare our hearts for the season that lies ahead. As these new seasons come they require of us a fresh perspective and to achieve this we need to get rid of the dust and grime that has built up over months or even years.

Maybe you are facing changes now and you are not too sure as to how to proceed. Start by doing a little soul searching and dump whatever baggage you have holding you back and clean our your spirit room and make place for God to bring wonderful blessings your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment