Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shimmer

While applying a new fragrance from the body lotion series I normally use, I noticed that the lotion was slightly grainy, but I had no idea why. I paid it little thought until driving to work. As the sunlight caught my skin I noticed thousands of little pieces of glitter and wow, how gorgeous it looked!

Jesus told us we are to be the light of the world, that a city on a hill could not be hidden. But what if you aren't a city, but just a lowly member of the body going about making the body of Christ work? Well then we can be the little pieces of glitter that make the body of Christ shimmer!

Light and all things shiny are supposed to attract and that is our job in the body, to attract others to Christ and to a relationship with him. Will you let God apply the Holy Spirit lotion of love to your life so that you can shimmer for Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment