Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, February 25, 2013

Clumsy cluts

Being the clumsy cluts that I am, I fell off my chair twice while trying to remove old items from the top of my cupboard so that I could put something else on top. I decided not to attempt it a third time, realizing that my blood sugar level was a bit low.

We've all had failed attempts at something. Like the time I decided I wanted to start my own business. “Well what's wrong with that” you ask? Well if it hadn't been for the fact that I was 23, no degree and wanted to start an accounting business, I might have got somewhere, Lol!

Failure isn't the end of the road. We might not have been properly equipped or maybe just got a little ahead of ourselves. The important thing to remember is to not let that stop you from moving forward in your relationship with God.

When we allow the Holy Spirit to minister to us in the midst of our failures, that is when we find true healing, forgiveness and strength. When we do get that opportunity to try again, we will be ready with more wisdom and grace to tackle the road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment