Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fungus

So a short while ago, my Roses somehow got a fungus. I was quite upset as the thought of loosing my beautiful cerise pink roses was just so saddening. I had to take tough measures if I wanted any hope of saving the plants.

To get rid of the fungus, I removed them from the pot, and planted them into the garden, in the hope of improving their drainage. I also had to cut them right down, a little more than you normally would with pruning. Some good fungicide also got administered. I thought to myself that now it was all up to them, if they wanted to grow and survive then they would have to do so, I couldn't do so for them.

To my delight they have started growing again and the little branches are forming in a more beautiful formation than before. I am sure that over the next few months, I will once again be able to watch and enjoy them grow.

Sometimes in life we go through tough situations which may leave us feeling a little pruned. Plans we'd made are cut short and the goals we had are plucked out of our control. Yes these times are painful but we must allow nature (God) to do its work. With the right location (direction) and the right treatment (the healing power of the Holy Spirit) we will once again sprout new life in an area of our pruning and the result will be more beautiful than before.


No comments:

Post a Comment