Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Canna hunt

I had decided that on the way home from work on Friday I should stop by at some of the spots I'd seen where some Canna were growing wild and dig some out for my garden.

I stopped at site one and walked to the field where they were growing. To my annoyance they were surrounded by thick grasses and trying to dig one out became impossible. I drove to site two but after checking the area, didn't feel safe and decided to rather abort the mission.

In our spiritual walk there will be times when we have made plans that we feel will work well but the obstacles in our way make it impossible to proceed. Other times we will get a check in our spirit and know that it is not the right course of action for now.

Don't get frustrated at those moments in life where things aren't quite going according to plan. If we wait on God and exercise patience, he will guide is to the right solution for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment