Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Out with the old

Someone once told me that in order to move forward in life we have to let go of what we don't want in order to grab onto what we do want and need. That means it has to be out with the old and in with the new.

You may not have noticed it but the last few days I've been in turmoil. Some individuals in the complex that I now 'used' to chair decided that they didn't like my way of doing things and decided a revolt was in order. This was followed by lie after lie. I'd been wanting to fight the situation but after an encounter on Monday night, felt it was time to let go.

You see I've done the Hercules waltz before and I know that now is the time to step back from centre stage and let the music take over. God in his time will always vindicate us when the time is right. The problem with this is letting go of all the hard work that I had put in over the last two years to save our complex from ruin and turn the situation around.

The big thing is, I have now let go and this freed up my spirit to look forward to a new spiritual path for the next season of leadership in my life. It is once again in the familiar and wonderful territory of starting my own home fellowship group.

I'm praying my new journey will bring with it fruit and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment