Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tickle post

The one thing the kitties love about winter is the bath time routine. While waiting for the bath water to run, I spend time tickling my little furr balls. Ginger usually jumps on the toilet seat to get the best vantage point.

I've had the misfortune a couple of times of having my back turned to him only to be clawed on the butt to get my attention. Lol!
This begs the question, have you ever had your back turned on God just to have him arrest your attention?

An amazing sunset, a beautiful full moon, a spectacular thunderstorm or an unexpected blessing, all designed to arrest our attention and bring our focus back to God!

Don't wait until God has to'claw' you....turn your eyes upon Jesus now and worship him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment