Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Feeling a bit like Moses

I can understand Moses situation very well. Brought up as Egytian Royalty, trained in leadership and battle. All the while knowing his Hebrew roots thanks to the Pharoh's daughter graciously allowing his mother to be such a astrong part of his life.

Heading towards 40 myself there is an inner drive that just says, "I wish I could have achieved more by this time in my life."

That begs the question: What do we see as success? For some it's wealth, for others comfort, for others a large family and others power.

For me it's influence. Leadership should be about servanthood not power. When we can love those God calls us to lead and encourage them to have a more fulfilled life..... To me, that's success!

No comments:

Post a Comment