Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, March 26, 2012

Wrapped up tight

My favourite time of day is that moment once all the lights go out, my head hits the pillow and the duvet is wrapped all round me. On a good night that means I'm lights out any moment.

The comforts of home make us feel safe and secure. God desires for us to have the same feeling of security in our relationship with him. When we allow the Holy Spirit to minister to us we truly can feel the arms of God wrapped around us.

Drawing close to God and his presence can be difficult if you have never experienced that before. I'd like to help by encouraging you to pray this prayer:

Precious Lord Jesus, I come to you today asking you to forgive me of my sins, cleanse my heart Lord and renew me. Precious Holy Spirit, I ask you to make the manifest presence of God known to me. Wrap me in your love and hold me close. I Love you Lord! Amen!

P.S. As winter draws near in the South pray with me that God would help those less fortunate than ourselves this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment