Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sold


I'm a pretty hard sale. If I'm not in the market for an item, I'm just not interested. Then even if I am in the market, you're gonna have to impress! So when a sales man manages to tickle my ears with the words I want to hear.....I'm sold! Nothing is going to change my mind once I'm set on an idea.

God employs a slightly different strategy. The word tells us that it is the goodness and kindness of God that leads us to repentance. God doesn't use force to persuade us to accept Christ into our lives or to make the changes we so desperately need, he gently shows us his mercy and love.

Accepting Christ into our lives is the most powerful decision we will ever make. This choice will not only impact on our lives but those of the people around us. When people see the truth of God at work within us they too will be sold on the idea of having a relationship with our precious Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment