Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pinned

The first sign I had that the season was changing was waking up to my kitties sleeping on either side of me, pinning me down. The one thing I truly love about living on the highveld is that you really do experience the seasons and Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year!

I love the autum colours, probably because they compliment my Red hair, but the sound of leaves crackling as you walk is so much fun. The one mistake we often make in autumn is fearing the onset of winter and the cold it brings.

Life too goes through seasons and hard times will come. The hope we have is that the winter will pass and soon enough we will enjoy the glory of spring and joy of Summer. It is then that we understand the meaning of Solomons wise words, "to everything there is a season".

No comments:

Post a Comment