Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wake up


On Saturday I decided to take a rest day. Thing is on Sunday when I dragged myself out the house I couldn't figure out whether I had stayed in bed, to rest and get healing or whether I was perhaps avoiding something that needed attention.

We all need rest at one point or another, but if we are hiding away from addressing real issues in our lives all we are actually doing is burying the problem. At some point, it will come out. So I suppose what we need is to ask God to wake us up in inside.

We all need a touch from the Holy Spirit to refresh, revive and rejuvenate us. If you are feeling a little dry and lifeless, pray this prayer with me: “Precious Holy Spirit, come into my life in a new way, refresh, revive and restore my Spirit, so that I may be able to stand strong and fulfill the purpose for which God has created me! Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment