Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, March 24, 2012

14 X 9

It isn't very big, but it is very treasured! A small postcard sized water panting given to me by a very dear friend. All artwork somehow tells a story.

I'll never forget an interview Oprah had with Matthew McConaughey about the making of the movie, "We are Marshall". Matthew recounted how he had been gripped by the story of this American town that had lost an entire football team in a plane crash and how he felt compelled to tell others their story.

Actors have the rare opportunity to tell other peoples stories. In my writing I won't know now if I'll ever get he opportunity to tell other peoples stories but I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to tell my own.

I can only hope and pray that by telling my own stories, I will be able to encourage others to live their lives for God!

No comments:

Post a Comment