Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My teenage self

SABC 3 is currently running a lunch time rerun of the 80's hit show McGyver. Back then I had to watch the show at my friend Tamsyn's house because I attended youth meetings on a Friday night and we didn't have a video machine.

Odly now, my video machine was broken and I've had to ask my friend Selma to PVR the shows. Spending time last night at Selma's place watching some of the shows was such a great girls night and brought back great memories. What I remember most............ That heart pounding, head over heels teenage crush! As far as I was concerned, I was going to marry McGyver! Blush!

It got me thinking, does God ever have a crush on us? Oh I believe he does! When God hears us worship, I mean the out loud, hands held high, passionate kind, I believe God spins in joy, enjoying our adoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment