Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Back to the earth

For the first time this season and since Honey passed, I was able to get some gardening done today.  It really was amazing therapy as along with him, two of the baby Hibiscus I planted in autumn did not survive the winter so I needed to redo that section of the garden bed. 

Gardening has been a source of healing for me for me for a very long time and getting my hands in the soil really helps me to get connected to my soul and the source of my strength and joy.  As a result I feel more peaceful and relaxed and not stressed at all.

We all have activities in our lives that bring us to our source of strength and help us to reconnect with God.  Have you lost your peace recently?  If so, go back to where you know your soul is the happiest and reconnect with yourself and with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment