Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, September 5, 2016

Miserable nuisance

So setting up my new laptop is taking a bit longer than planned.  It's just not as "user friendly" as the last one.  A minor glitch with the positioning of the " and @ symbols being switched on the keyboard is also a nuisance.  This however is is not the biggest nuisance of my past week.

I've come to expect that it will happen from time to time but when it does it is a real frustration.  Friday morning in traffic, the traffic flow had slowed to a stop when I looked into my rear view mirror, only to see a lady looking down instead of up.  All of my pleas of, "look up, look up" were in vain and smack....she rear ended me.

Luckily it is not a major damage, but I am guessing that the worst case scenario will be the replacement of the bumper, but the biggest problem is that I had taken her cell and email contact details and now she is evading me.  Well I suppose that is the other reason one has insurance these days....let their lawyers sort it out.  I just have to find the money for the excess.

Life's nuisances are just that, a nuisance.  The biggest challenge is managing the anger that comes with it.  Ever fiber in my body wants to hunt her down and take revenge, but that will be allowing playing right into the devil's hands and allow him to have a field day with my emotions.

Well I'm not going to let that happen.  I'm going to take this in my stride and just work through things one step at a time.  By faith and patience this will be resolved and I will give thanks to God in advance for His goodness and kindness.


No comments:

Post a Comment