Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Cheeky very cheeky

Wow!  This little cat of mine is cheeky.  According to my next door  neighbor once her kids arrive home she pops round for a play date with both the kids and her somewhat grumpy Tom cat.  Loki chases her away and she thinks it is part of the game and she comes straight back for more. 

There is absolutely no shortage of boldness and courage in this small fur bundle.  She doesn't care whether you like her or not, she's going to play with you.  I actually wish I had her courage! 

Makes you think though, doesn't it?  How much time don't we waste trying to get people to like us instead of just getting on with life and doing what God called us to do?.....

______________

P.S.  I am experiencing some internet / PC problems at the moment to getting to writing is a bit of a challenge, so please bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment