Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Preparations

Well preparations for the new baby's arrival are now well under way and part of that got me thinking that it won't be fair for Ginger to have a nice burger bed and not Topaz. I headed back to the store and to my disappointment they were sold out (and I checked two branches).  I did however see another bed I liked that had a wider opening but higher roof.  I figured the opening could be closed by draping a small blankie over it and that should work.  Well I was right, Ginger took one look at this and was delighted.  I think he likes the "stretching" room it allows him.

So Princess Topaz will be getting the burger bed and bunch of other nice goodies to settle her in so I should be able to start preparing the "baby room" soon.  I am hoping that I won't need to keep her confined for too long but we'll have to take things at her pace.

Sometimes things don't work out the way we want them too but  rather better than expected.  In our faith that is no different so when things don't work out quite the way you planned it might be a good idea to go with the flow and allow God to direct you to the solution He wants for your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment