Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Anticipation

There are two things chowing my time at the moment and making it difficult for me to find the time to write, which I am finding very frustrating.  1st being that my dishwasher is not working properly which requires a pre-rinse and 2nd being a very needy cat. 

So although I had wanted to do my ceiling insulation straight after the car service, a new dishwasher is going to have to take priority.  Car service will be sorted next week so it shouldn't take too long to get the dishwasher after that.

Now about the needy cat.  Although I know I am still grieving for Honey, Ginger is experiencing his own challenges.  He is lonely with no one to play with during the day and he doesn't seem to be finding a surrogate family in the complex, so I have decided that it is time to look for another kitty.  After much anticipation I am hoping that I will find one at a shelter that I am going to on Saturday.  I have decided to get a young female, so depending on whether she has been sterilized yet or not, I might have to wait a short while longer, but at least I will have found one. 

So I suppose I am asking for prayer that God will lead me to the right little lady to bring into my family and be a friend to Ginger.  That reminds me of the old hymn, "What a friend I have in Jesus" and I suppose that means that God created all creatures for companionship.  We can know that in the Lord we not only have Jesus to count on but the many wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ that He will bring into our lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment