Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Read me

So today I took a days leave to get my car serviced as I have it done privately and it's a bit far from home.  I had some time to kill so I decided to walk through Exclusive Books.  Wow!  I'm surrounded by literally thousands of books and I ask myself the question, why should or would anyone read anything I write?  I am reminded how grateful I am that anyone bothers :-)

Well I would hope that my frank and honest writing would strike a chord with your humanity but more that you would see through my joys, sadness, failures and successes that being a Christian is not about attending church on Sundays but that it runs deep within the chore of the human experience.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't ask myself the question, what am I doing here?  Why do I exist in the form that I do, i.e. human and what is my purpose in life? 

Well simply put, it is because God decided it would be so and that my sole responsibility is to worship Him for that!  

We are what we are because He first said it.........

I am what I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment