Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Charge

Last night on Ginger's walk I decided to play a game with him and I walked ahead and hid behind the bushes.  When he came round I jumped out with a "boo".  Well the little guy got such a fright and ran away that I thought he did not like the game.

That was until our return walk when suddenly out from the bushes I got charged by a kitty!  Lol!  He figured it out after all.

Well does God have a sense of humour?  He most certainly does that's why he gave us children and animals.  They make us laugh at their silliness and playfulness.  Not only that but I know we have all been through situations that are so funny we know God is at work in that moment. 

Yes there is a time for mourning but there also times of laughter and we can celebrate the good and funny times with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment